Monday, March 28, 2016

 
 
A flipped classroom is designed for students who would like to watch video lectures online and then meet in class to discuss the lecture or work on assignments. I think a flipped classroom is an amazing new way students can learn course material. Distance delivery allows instructions to be given to students who are separated from their teachers by time or location. Distance delivery lets the class information be broadly delivered to the student. Blended distance delivery reminds me a little bit more of a flipped classroom, because it allows students to work from their home as well as meet face to face with the professor. Technology has made it easy for students to learn in their own spare time. Wikispaces for Educators is a great educational source that both teacher and students can use. Wikispaces for Educators has shared collaborative activity and resources created and edited by a group of student and teacher contributors on a topic. 
 
http://www.wikispaces.com/content/classroom

 
 I learned how to use hyperlinks to make slides move easily from slide to slide by just a click of an arrow. I enjoyed making up a trivia! I made mine on the show the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I highly plan and recommend the use of PowerPoint trivia games in classrooms! A trivia game is always a fun way students can study and review before a test. I plan to improve and polish my slides when making one of these again. I will have more time and would like to try to make a jeopardy slide. I found it difficult to add sound to my slide while using PowerPoint on a mac. I could only find or choose from sounds/music that were saved on my I tunes or music files on my computer. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment