Monday, March 14, 2016

Blog 7

I can use Power Point as a creative tool to teach a lesson plan.  Power Point opens up many creative ways to teach and learn text. Students understand and remember information when shown in a power point slide. Applying information to a power point is important to keep a students attention. Analyzing information is a great one can learn better.  Students an take notes while watching the power point presentation.

 Adaptive technology is used for students with disabilities such as handicap, deaf, and blind. Adaptive technology helps the student learn in the classroom. I have seen a blind student in class using adaptive technology. Examples of a adaptive technology for the blind are screen readers and word talk. A teacher can experience many challenges when faces with using adaptive technologies in the classroom. The teacher would need to know how the device works and how she can incorporate the lesson to fit it. As well as how to make all students feel comfortable.


 I knew a little bit about making a website since I made a weebly account in the past. However weebly has updated their website since I last used it. Weebly has added and made it easier for you to create your own website. I really enjoyed adding my own twist and creativity to the website. I 100% can see myself creating a website in the future for my class. I like the idea of using a website as a easy tool parents, students, or guardians can use to keep in contact with the teacher. 



2 comments:

  1. You brought up a good point when you said that a teacher may not know how to use the adaptive technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerpoints are great for the classroom, it is even great in college!
    I also agree that Weebly has updated their site making it easier to make a site than it use to be.
    I like your class webpage!

    ReplyDelete