Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog #0

I took a computer class in high school. The class taught me important computer skills such as; how to use Microsoft Word Document, Excel, and Power Point. Therefore, I am mildly familiar to computer technology. I seem to always find myself using a technology device. The great thing about the internet is anyone can Google how to do something if they don't know how to do it. Being a student has given me years of experience teaching myself how to use technology. 
 
I have grown very accustomed to my Mac computer program. The Mac program is different than Windows. I hope to regain useful Window skills. I also look forward to gaining new Window computer skills. I am eager to learn all the new ways we use technology today. As well as how to integrate technology in a classroom learning environment.   

Today I learned that I'm a visual learner versus being a verbal learner. I learn best when seeing pictures, charts, diagrams, and films. I'm also an active learner versus a reflective learner. I learn better when topics are explained to me in person. Another learning style I have is being a sensing learning instead of an intuitive learner. I like to form relationship between topics I learn. Lastly, I'm a sequential learner. In order for me to understand a topic, I need to learn by forming logical steps to the problem.

 


5 comments:

  1. Laissa- Excellent post. I am glad that you are eager to learn more about Windows. Understanding both platforms will be really helpful in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa I'm with you girl. I am totally a visual learner. Seeing isnt only believing haha it's how I learn too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laissa I'm with you girl. I am totally a visual learner. Seeing isnt only believing haha it's how I learn too

    ReplyDelete